Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year! It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to Mullen High School. At Mullen, we pride ourselves on the cohesiveness of our community to which the Dean’s Office endeavors to create and uphold. The policies, procedures and guidelines at Mullen are designed to educate, promote, and contribute to the Five Core Lasallian Principles of our community. As a current, incoming or prospective family, we encourage you to explore and become familiar with our Student Handbook, attendance policy, dress standard, code of conduct and other policies. We encourage you to contact us should you have any questions.
- Mullen is a Catholic, Lasallian school and students are required to dress in the modest and appropriate manner befitting a Catholic institution.
- Modesty, cleanliness, and neatness are the Mullen standards for personal appearance.
- All clothing must be appropriately-sized. Clothing that is too tight, too short, too skimpy, or too baggy is never allowed. All clothing must be free of holes, tears, and frayed edges.
- The standard of dress is in effect throughout the entire school day, regardless of the student's schedule, including lunch and free periods.
- The Mullen High School Administration will be the final judge of the appropriateness of clothing and personal appearance.
Special Event Dress:
Boys: Collared dress shirts, dress pants (including approved navy or khaki Lands’ End pants), dress shoes with socks, and necktie.
Girls: Dresses, no shorter than 3 inches above the knee, with high neckline and sleeves. Skirts, no shorter than 3 inches above the knee, with collared top (short or long sleeve); and dress shoes. Sleeveless dresses and tops ARE NOT ALLOWED AT ANY TIME! Dress shoes should be closed at the toe or have a heel strap.
LANDS' END HAS BEEN SELECTED AS MULLEN’S PARTNER TO PROVIDE CLOTHING FOR ALL STUDENTS. ALL CLOTHING ITEMS MUST BE PURCHASED THROUGH LANDS' END. If you're interested in trying on items, click here for fitting information from Lands' End through local Lands' End stores inside Sears at Cherry Creek, Streets of Southglenn and Southwest Plaza malls.
Both male and female students have a diverse selection of clothing options through Lands' End which include:
- Short & Long Sleeved Polos
- Rugby Shirts
- Cardigan, Crew and V-Neck Sweaters
- Crew Sweatshirts
- Micro-Fleece Jackets and Vests
- Plain and Pleated Pants and Shorts
- Dresses, Skirts and Skorts
Lands' End maintains a wide variety of shapes and sizes and provides exceptional customer service to meet the needs of the Mullen parents.
Additional detail regarding the Mullen Dress Standard can be found in the Student Handbook.