Mullen XC Completes Season, Offers Service Opportunity
Congrats to Bryce Medaris for his 36th place finish at the State meet.
Team fundraiser, Miles for Mullen is taking place on Weds 11/9 from 12:15pm-2:30pm at the fountain. Please turn in any pledges or donations to the program before Thanksgiving Break.
Service Project Opportunity: Operation Christmas Child is a project sponsored by Samaritan's Purse where shoe boxes are filled with fun toys, school supplies, hygiene items, notes of encouragement - and then delivered to children in need around the world. This program teaches children about God's amazing love in countries devastated by war, disease, poverty, famine and persecution. This is the largest Christmas project of its kind, with over 135 million gift-filled shoe boxes having been delivered in more than 150 countries since 1993. This year we hope to collect and deliver 12 million more. In many cases, this is the first gift these children have ever received. You can help brighten the Christmas of these children around the world by volunteering or by filling a shoe box!
There is a drop-off location at Waterstone Community Church, 5890 S. Alkire St. in Littleton (C470 and Bowles). They need help packing and loading the shoeboxes on Sunday, November 20th from 2-4 PM. They will go to a distribution center in Aurora, then will be shipped around the world. Would you like to volunteer? It's a Broncos bye week! There will be a sign up at the Miles For Mullen run-a-thon or in Mr. Welling's office. You will get service hours for time served. Please be sure that if you sign up, you show up. Waterstone will be counting on you.
If you would like to learn more about Operation Christmas Child/Samaritan's Purse, please click on this link:
Previous Meet Results
MEET RESULTS FROM D'EVELYN DASH NOW AVAILABLE.
Meet results from Arapahoe are now available.
Complete results from Liberty Bell can be accessed here.
Complete results from JFK can be accessed here.
Complete results from Dave Sanders can be accessed here.
Complete Windjammer results can be found here.
Complete Centennial League Championship Results can be found here.
2016 Season Meet Schedule
- First day of practice: Monday, August 15th @ Spirit Center 3:15pm
- Saturday, August 27th @ D’Evelyn High – 8am
- Friday, September 2nd @ Arapahoe Invite (DeKoevend Park) – 4pm
- Friday, September 9th @ Liberty Bell (Heritage High) – 3pm
- Friday, September 16th @ JFK Invite (JFK High) – 3pm
- Friday, September 23rd @ Dave Sanders (Clement Park) – 3pm
- Saturday, October 8th @ Windjammer (Englewood High) – 8am
- Thursday, October 13th @ Centennial League Meet (TBD) – 3pm
- ***Saturday, October 15th --Mullen XC Hosts CSAL Middle School Meet @ Mullen - 8am
- Saturday, October 22nd @ CHSAA 4A Region 1 Meet (Palisade, CO) – 10am*
- Saturday, October 29th @ CHSAA State Meet (Norris-Penrose) – 9am**
*Denotes Varsity-only Race
**Denotes State-Qualifiers only