Bocce Ball Gift Gathering Tournament
This year's Bocce Ball Tournament will be held Saturday, August 19th, 2017
Click here for photos
Seeking Bocce Hosts for the Annual Tournament!
As the parent of a Mullen Student, you have the opportunity to help in hosting this event!
Here is what we are looking for:
- Parents who are willing to make a $150 contribution to help finance the party. This financial support is very much appreciated, even if you are only able to help in this one way.
- Hosts will be listed on our website and on a banner displayed at the event.
- Hosts also have the opportunity to help plan the party in the weeks leading up to it. We have one meeting to discuss any changes/feedback/ideas for the 2017 event.
- Parents who are willing to help the day/night of the party with set-up, check-in, clean-up, bartending, games etc.
- A willingness to invite and encourage your friends to join the fun.
Please let me know if you are able to help with Hosting the event or have any questions!
This is one of the best ways to meet other Mullen parents and a have a ton of fun!
The premier social event for adults at Mullen High School is the Bocce Tournament! All adults that enjoy a good time are welcome. On Saturday, August 19th, a group of Mullen Parents Host the tournament to Kick Off fundraising for the Mardi Gras Gala. Admission is an auction donation for the Gala held in February! The tournament is held right here at Mullen High School outside on our beautiful campus. The event begins at 6:00pm and provides dinner and beverages in the spirit of Italy. Everyone can play Bocce or one of the other activities (wine toss and corn hole) or have fun watching. This event is not to be missed. If you're interested in hosting the event, please contact Marie Adamson at 303-761-1764 (ext. 3332) or email@example.com
Sign ups for participants coming soon.